The City of Sarnia Financial Statements included within the annual reports are prepared based on the Canadian Public Sector Accounting Standards.
The Finance Department is responsible for ensuring that financial statements follow the Financial Policy Statement that was approved by Council on June 13, 2005. Please see the attached PDF for a copy of this policy.
The financial reports, presented in accordance with Section 295(1) of the Ontario Municipal Act, highlight the financial operations of the City of Sarnia. These reports consolidate the operations, assets, liabilities of the City and its local boards and municipal enterprises: Transit Special Area, Sewer Special Area, Sarnia Waterworks and Sarnia Police Services Board. The financial information has been extracted from the City's audited Financial Statements.
If you would like the documents below in an alternate format, please contact the Accessibility Coordinator at 519-332-0330 extension 3307 or email@example.com.
- [ 347.0 KB ]Financial Policy Statement, June 13, 2005
- [ 2.45 MB ]2016 Financial Statements
- [ 384.1 KB ]2016 Financial Report
- [ 17.57 MB ]2015 Financial Statements
- [ 237.9 KB ]2015 Financial Report
- [ 2.39 MB ]2014 Financial Statements
- [ 236.4 KB ]2014 Financial Report
- [ 487.0 KB ]2013 Financial Statements
- [ 936.4 KB ]2012 Financial Statements
- [ 333.4 KB ]2011 Financial Statements
- [ 992.0 KB ]2010 Financial Statements
- [ 1.35 MB ]2009 Financial Statements
What is PDF? PDF stands for Portable Document Format and is a way of distributing documents over networks while ensuring they always print the same. To view PDF files, you need either the Foxit Reader or Adobe Reader
This page was reviewed or revised on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 11:47 AM