2018 Council Candidates Information Package
Information in the PDFs below is intended to help answer some of the questions you may have on the 2018 Municipal Election.
Updated editions of editions of Municipal Elections Guides for Voters, Candidates, and Third Party Advertisers can be found at www.ontario.ca/municipalelections.
Throughout the election process, candidates will receive supplementary releases of information from us. These will include the following: List of Revisions, Maximum Campaign Expenses, List of Advance Poll Voters and Polling Results.
If you have any questions, or require additional material, please contact the City Clerk’s Office, at 332-0330, ext. 3320.
If you require election information in alternate format please contact 519-332-0330 ext. 3320 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate your needs.
- [ 244.2 KB ]2014 Election Results
- [ 344.7 KB ]Candidates Guide to Accessible Elections
- [ 234.5 KB ]Consent to Release Personal Information
- [ 1,001.7 KB ]Endorsement of Nomination - Form 2
- [ 516.6 KB ]Frequently Asked Questions
- [ 202.3 KB ]Important Dates
- [ 163.3 KB ]Maximum Estimated Campaign Expenses
- [ 1,013.2 KB ]Nominiation Paper - Form 1
- [ 250.4 KB ]Notice of Nomination for Office
- [ 227.7 KB ]Notice of Penalties
- [ 244.2 KB ]Qualifications for Municipal Candidates
- [ 330.9 KB ]Requirements for Filing Nomination Paper
- [ 291.7 KB ]Use of Corporate Resources Policy
- [ 956.8 KB ]Council Statement of Remuneration and Expenses 2017
What is PDF? PDF stands for Portable Document Format and is a way of distributing documents over networks while ensuring they always print the same. To view PDF files, you need either the Foxit Reader or Adobe Reader
This page was reviewed or revised on Thursday, May 10, 2018 2:53 PM